FRONT DESK TEAM
You're outgoing, engaging and friendly. You have experience in sales and/or customer service. You thrive in dynamic settings and are at ease with software and technology. You're detail oriented and love people, and we want to talk to you!
The Front Desk Team are the faces of Peak Yoga.
Someone from the Front Desk Team is often the first person that a new Peak Yoga student meets - and that's a significant responsibility. It's the job of the Front Desk Team to introduce themselves and ensure the new student feels welcome and has their questions answered about classes/events, studio etiquette, pricing and packages. Members of the Front Desk Team share our passion for community. They work at least two shifts a week during which they help check students in for class and clean/organize the studio. They participate in team meetings (no more than 4x/year) where our entire team gets together to discuss what is happening at the studio, find ways to improve our processes, and ensure that everyone is ready to answer any questions from students.
Essential Job Duties
- Greet students at the front desk
- Educate students on pricing/package options
- Strive to upsell Intro Offers to Memberships
- Use MINDBODY Online to
- Check students in for class
- Update client information
- Look up client/membership information
- Sell products and services
- Answer student inquiries about classes, membership accounts, suspensions, cancellations, studio events
- Maintain a clean and organized studio which includes but is not limited to: vacuuming, dry mopping, cleaning mats, cleaning and organizing the prop wall, refilling water (no bathrooms)
- Attendance at quarterly meetings (although this schedule may change in the future, these are currently scheduled on Saturday afternoons with at least 4 weeks of notice)
What does Peak Yoga commit to the Front Desk Team?
Members of the Front Desk Team are part-time employees. They are paid starting $12.00 an hour and receive a full membership along with a 20% discount on retail and workshops and 1 guest pass/month.
What is it like working at Peak Yoga?
Peak Yoga is dedicated to team and community. Peak Yoga hosts quarterly team outings including: happy hour, hiking, cooking classes and SUP river trips. We train our team fully and offer supporting documentation so that you have the tools you need. We give our Front Desk Team full autonomy to do what is needed to ensure every student has a great experience at Peak Yoga.
What is the minimum/maximum number of shifts?
Members of the Front Desk Team must be on the schedule for at least two shifts a week, but are welcome to work up to five shifts a week.
How do I apply?
Front Desk Team members are as important as any other position in the studio, and we select our team members with care. We are looking for people who are friendly and outgoing and who can ensure students receive a warm welcome when they visit the studio. Candidates must be computer-literate and able to lift 20 lbs. Experience in the service industry and/or sales requried.
Please fill out the form below and one of our managers will get back to you shortly.